Trust the experts to get you to Kitchener from Montreal
It’s a 6-hour trek when moving to Kitchener from Montreal. Our movers always bring their A-game along with their extensive experience with long-distance move jobs. There are additional things to take into consideration when you leave your city and our team never forgets that safety and reliability come first. Our drivers understand how to navigate the roads, moving your goods successfully to Kitchener from Montreal. There is no time for second trips.
Our team understands that compassion goes a long way. There is a great deal of pressure with a move to Kitchener from Montreal and we want to make life easier for you. We take great care to understand your needs ahead of time and maintain our professional work ethic the entire time. Let us manage your relocation to Kitchener from Montreal so you can focus on your new life once you arrive.
Beyond simply moving
If you need help packing, we can do it. If you don’t feel like cleaning, leave it to us. If you need any supplies, we have it all.
Moving to Kitchener from Montreal is getting more and more popular. This means our trucks are always out there ready to help when you need it.
Our job is to make your life less complicated. We pride ourselves on making sure you and your family remain the priority throughout your move.
One of the most important choices when moving to Kitchener from Montreal is deciding who will help you get there. Montreal Movers has been around for over 22 years and brings with them a tenured team of professionals. Through strict training procedures and feedback driven policy, we can guarantee that our movers are prepared for the complexities of a long-distance relocation. We will securely deliver all your possessions from Kitchener to Montreal, all while respecting your privacy. You will come to rely on us whenever you have moving needs.
We know that moving to Kitchener from Montreal means you can’t afford any mistakes. We have a whole check list of things we can take care of for you. We can organize your home and pack it up with a long move in mind. We can clean up your old place, removing any traces you were ever there. Once you get to Kitchener from Montreal we can unpack everything, you just need to provide direction. It’s important to us that you have 0 worries during this process, our mission is to guarantee you are happy when we are done.
We don’t only move families to Kitchener from Montreal, we also accommodate businesses of any size. We have a vast sea of resources at our disposal, you just need to let us know how many trucks to bring. Our drivers also cater to the areas around Kitchener and Montreal. Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you live somewhere else. We are prepared to handle multiple locations and any level of complexity along the way.
Since Montreal and Kitchener are so different, we wanted to tell you a bit about your new home:
- The first blue box recycling program was started in Kitchener.
- There is plenty of history to be found in Kitchener between its museums and other landmarks.
- You can catch a plethora of events at the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex.
- Most public facilities in Kitchener come equipped with free Wi-Fi.
- Kitchener is the main center of activity for the Waterloo area.
- You can find local news at the Kitchener Post
- There is always something to do in Kitchener throughout the year.
We found some helpful resources you may need when moving to Kitchener.
- Reach out to Kitchener Wilmot Hydro Inc. to set up power for your home.
- Grand River Transit is the public transportation option for Kitchener.
- Since you are crossing the province line, Ontario’s rental regulations are worth looking at.
- Learn more statistics and information at the main Kitchener website.
- Yelp has compiled a list of Kitchener’s best internet service providers.
Feel free to reach out to one of our moving coordinators right away with any questions you may have. Our team will get started right away.
Request A Free Quote
Request A Free Quote
AREAS WE COVER
Address: 8040 Rue Jean-Brillon #102, Lasalle, QC H8N 2L5
Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm