Going to Toronto from Montreal?
Moving to Toronto from Montreal is a huge undertaking. It’s about 6 hours to get to Toronto, and with our team behind you, relocating from Montreal becomes risk free. You can depend on the fact that your household possessions are transported securely along the 401. With over 22 years of experience with moving, you can trust that our professional work ethic is what makes us stand out.
We have teams on the road non-stop going back and forth between Montreal and Toronto, so you know there will always be movers and trucks available for you. Our mission is to make your move as simple and easy as possible.
We Do It All
We are more than movers, we can take care of boxes, supplies, packing, unpacking and anything else you need. Let us worry for you.
Moving long distances is very stressful and you need accountability. We work on your schedule.
You Come First
Our consumer centric approach is the reason our reviews remain phenomenal among Montreal and Toronto residents.
There are so many companies offering moving services to Toronto from Montreal, it can be extremely overwhelming finding the right one for you. Montreal Movers has the knowledge, and a team of dedicated and respectful movers. Your privacy is extremely important to us. Our professional drivers will guarantee a quick and safe moving experience, they are comfortable navigating both Montreal and Toronto, and they know all the shortcuts.
As much as moving your entire life to a new location is stressful, it’s so much more than just the move. Packing can take forever and trying to figure out things like storage is not what you want to be focusing on. We provide services covering everything even remotely related to a moving job with the magnitude of going to Toronto from Montreal. We can take care of your packing and then help you get it unpacked and organized in your new home. We can even clean up the old place for you.
Whether it is a small move for you and your family, or a big job like relocating your office from Montreal to Toronto, we are here for you. We can even move you back in a few years if you decide to return to the island. Since we have trucks constantly going back and forth between Montreal and Toronto, you can rest assured we also accommodate everyone in between.
Since you are leaving Montreal and heading over to Toronto here are some encouraging facts:
- Toronto is Canada’s largest city.
- You can catch the Toronto Blue Jays at the Rogers Center.
- The largest zoo in Canada is the Toronto Zoo.
- Toronto is included in the top 10 cities you want to live in.
- Almost every big music tour will stop in Toronto.
- You can escape over to Toronto Island for a quick break from the city.
- Toronto is the clear business capital of Canada.
Here are some helpful resources to start your life in Toronto:
- Contact Toronto Hydro to get your power transferred over.
- Check out the Toronto Transit Commission’s website to learn about public transit options.
- The Ontario Tenants Rights website keep you informed with the new housing rules.
- This City of Toronto site will help you get acclimated with your new surroundings.
- Get helpful links to Toronto Resources here and make sure you never get stuck.
You can reach out to us at any time for more information. One of our moving specialists will help you coordinate every detail. We look forward to hearing from you.
Request A Free Quote
Request A Free Quote
AREAS WE COVER
Address: 8040 Rue Jean-Brillon #102, Lasalle, QC H8N 2L5
Toll Free: 1-866-942-4229 | Montreal: (514) 373-9131
Toronto: (647) 955-5881 | New York: (646) 340-4306
Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm