The stress-free option for moving to Boston from Montreal
Long-distance moves need to be well thought out if you want to avoid costly problems along the way. It’s a 5-hour distance to cover when moving to Boston from Montreal. We know that you can handle this task on your own, but you can also rely on our team of movers. We have over 2 decades experience working with people when moving to Boston from Montreal. Our coordinators have a detailed checklist that takes every necessary precaution into consideration.
We have the skills to make sure moving to Boston from Montreal goes as quickly as possible. Our movers are professionals who know how to safely load your possessions onto the truck. We understand you don’t want to deal with second trips when moving to Boston from Montreal. By applying the best practices in the industry, alongside top-tier equipment, we know that we’ll deliver a great service.
It’s okay to let others do the work
Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need help with packing or cleaning. We’ve got boxes and supplies available so that you don’t have to worry about if you have enough.
We deliver on our promises
The most important thing when moving to Boston from Montreal is when we’ll arrive with the truck. We carefully consider each step and make sure you’re always aware of our progress.
Respect really is the name of the game
Our tenure in this industry is only possible because we adapt to the needs of those who rely on us. We are open to your feedback and always keep it in mind.
We have found that by taking the time to carefully prepare for moving to Boston from Montreal, we can consistently deliver quality results. That’s why Montreal Movers relies heavily on specialists who stay on top of the details. They make sure each person involved has the information they need and that’s how we avoid the pitfalls many people encounter. We only use tenured professionals when moving to Boston from Montreal. We know that you are trusting us and we take that seriously. Our team gets the job done properly while also delivering the customer service you deserve.
We find that most people dread packing more than anything else when moving to Boston from Montreal. They never seem to have enough boxes and it takes forever to get it all done. We know you have better things to do, so let us pack for you. We can also help you with cleaning and have any supplies you may need. Our goal is to make sure you have nothing to worry about when moving to Boston from Montreal. Give us a list of the chores you want us to handle and we’ll get it done quickly and efficiently.
If you are moving to Boston from Montreal, or any of the surrounding areas, let us know. We work with anyone from families to large companies. We have an entire corporate division that specializes in managing multiple locations so that you can count on a realistic timeline. When moving to Boston from Montreal you need an accountable team that gives you actionable information. We know that we have one chance to convince you that we are the only movers you’ll ever need moving forward.
Crossing borders to Boston from Montreal is an exciting idea. We felt sharing some facts about your new home:
- In Boston you’ll find the oldest public park in the entire USA.
- You can catch a baseball game at Fenway Park to cheer on the Boston Red Sox.
- The Boston University Bridge is the only place on Earth where a boat can sail under a train, that is travelling under a car.
- There are colored lights on top of the Berkeley Building that tells Boston residents the weather.
- Over 15% of the people in Boston prefer to walk to work.
- Boston has over 850 restaurants, surprisingly, only 40 serve fast food.
- If you are into running, the Boston Marathon is a huge annual event attracting thousands of people.
Whenever you are moving anywhere there’s a lot to take care of, below you’ll find some helpful links to get you set up in Boston:
- You’ll need to contact Boston Central so you can get your power turned on.
- Boston relies on the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority for public transit.
- We encourage you to take a look at Massachusetts rental regulations to stay protected in Boston.
- The Boston City website will help you stay up to date with anything noteworthy.
- Instead of researching yourself, here is a great comparison of Boston internet service providers.
We’re ready to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming relocation. Our moving specialists are waiting for your call.
Request A Free Quote
Request A Free Quote
AREAS WE COVER
Address: 8040 Rue Jean-Brillon #102, Lasalle, QC H8N 2L5
Monday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm