Moving into a new space is an exciting opportunity to get a fresh start by changing your surroundings. Moving can also be a stressful experience, especially if it’s done chaotically or without any foresight. At Montreal Movers, we’re here to help you prepare and execute the smoothest move possible so you can get settled into your new space without a hassle. Here are some residential and commercial moving preparation tips from the professional experts at Montreal Movers, as well as some more information about how we can help.
Residential Moving Checklist
Moving from one residential property to a new one requires careful planning, especially if you’re moving to a new city. Here are some things to remember when planning your next residential move:
- Always go through your belongings and discard unwanted items before packing.
- Make a list of important contacts and notify them about your change of address.
- Start packing well in advance to prevent damaging or misplacing items.
- Book your movers well in advance to ensure you have the support you need on the big day.
Montreal Movers can help your residential move get underway without a hitch. We offer packing and unpacking services to help you get all your belongings organized and safely prepared, and to help you get set up on the other side. We also have a storage facility available exclusively for our clients if you have items you need to keep stored after a long distance move. Whatever your residential moving needs are, you can count on efficient and friendly service from the team at Montreal Movers.
Commercial Moving Checklist
Commercial moves and staff relocations are a little different than residential moves and require different considerations. Here are some of the things to consider when preparing for a commercial move:
- Discard old furniture, equipment, appliances, electronics, or any other materials you don’t want to bring with you to the new space. This will save you time, energy, and money on moving costs.
- Have all employees clear out all their personal belongings well in advance of moving day.
- Make sure the space is cleaned thoroughly before moving out.
Montreal Movers has a number of services to help you with your commercial move. Our packing and unpacking service can help you get your business organized and ready to move as efficiently as possible, and you can use our client-only storage facility to store whatever excess items you may have. Our staff relocation service can help make an employee’s transition from one workplace to another as simple and worry-free as possible. For the best commercial moving services in Montreal and the surrounding area, contact us today at Montreal Movers.
Montreal Movers: The Best Residential and Commercial Movers in Town
Whether you’re looking for a local, regional or international moving service, Montreal Movers can help. We offer the most friendly and efficient residential and commercial moving services in Montreal and the surrounding area. Not only that, we also offer a number of preparatory and post-moving services, such as packing, unpacking and storage. Get your free quote today and contact us at Montreal Movers for more information about our residential and commercial moving services.